paxton supercharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paxton supercharger

I have a 62 Lark with a 259 2 barrel. Any one have a complete supercharger set-up in good shape for sale?

Thanks Tom

Some of the hard parts to find are on Ebay right now from Pat Daric's (?) collection. One of our forum guys is listing this collection. If you can get these few items you will be well on your way to build a supercharged car. Dig deep though, the Lark Hawk waterpump manifold is the hardest part to find and I would expect it to sell for $450+. Idler arm for Lark Hawk is not going to be cheap either. The vibration dampener will be $100+. Carburetor bonnet $100+ Still need slotted intake manifold, R2 Carburetor, Heads, oil pan, breather tube, valley pan, aluminum timing gear, cam, pistons, timing gear cover and of course the Supercharger, supercharger pulley and belts.

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

Here's the supercharger pulley you need and it ends in 14 hours: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Good Luck and start collecting. Piecing together a supercharger system will be the only way to get what you want. Get ready for sticker shock.

Allen
    1964 GT Hawk
    PSMCDR 2014
    Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
    PSMCDR 2013
    Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

In the past I've sold everything you need with a good Paxton in the $2500-$3000 range, might be a bit more today. BTW, that is without the heads pan and so on, just the carb and blower kit stuff.
      JDP Maryland

Comment

Working...
      X