Found one more set of the early seat bellts in gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welcome View Post
    John, do you have that set pictured in the (left) thumbnail? That one is the "real deal" I've been looking for. Only other set I've seen like it was Bondo Billy's ...and he's not been wanting to part with it.
    Maybe he'll sell you the correct box if he uses the belts. I think he want to use them since he wanted a set of mine for the rear seats before he got sick, so maybe he'll sell you the correct box if he uses his belts. Again, I compared the belts with Bondo's, and they are exactly the same except for the S/P on the box. Bondo makes the decals for me, and others that have shop worn decals. I saw the ones with the SP logo on the Karbelts box for around $300 or so on ebay, just a few months back.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
      John , will you ship to Canada ?
      Yes, John, inquiring minds want to know. Your Ebay site 'isn't answering questions' and it isn't one of the responses so there is no way to get in touch with you except via the Forum or a phone call.

Comment

Odd, I only have one question on the belts, and I ansewed it.
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
          Maybe he'll sell you the correct box if he uses the belts.<<<

..."sell you the correct box..." Ha, ha, you're so funny today!!!

Oh, so that thumbnail on the left in post #12 was of Billy's set???

Originally posted by JDP View Post
          >>>I think he want to use them since he wanted a set of mine for the rear seats<<<
          FYI: The set for the REAR SEATS is different than the FRONT.

Comment

I know they are different, and I have a set. Yes, I think that is Bondo's set, or the set on ebay a few month back. I was serious about the box, I get the memorabilia value of the box for collectors, even if the contents are the same.
            Last edited by JDP; 01-23-2011, 01:01 PM.
            JDP Maryland

Comment

Hi
              i am just checking do you still have gray door mount Karbelt ?
              i will need one
              thank you

Comment

Working...
              X