1963 Avanti Air Conditioner Vent Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Avanti Air Conditioner Vent Panel

Has anyone parted out a 1963 Avanti with air conditioning? I need the panel the air conditioner vents are mounted in.

The A/C Console Panel would be a very hard one to find these days. I think people have been known to make one from the "Dummy" Panel.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

If you are desperate I have one out of an Avanti 2. It has square vents and is woodgrained.
      pb

Comment

Would this one work? some one cut out the section but it could be made to fit anything you want, yours for the shipping cost $11.00 flat rate box......Bob

Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Thank you guys for all the information so far on my posting.
          I have a raw, unpainted cover I could paint and use. I would need to buy a set of the reproduction round vents to go in it. What I do not have is the surrounding piece which holds the round vents in place. Maybe someone has just that piece.

Comment

If your offer is still open, I would buy this console plate for a project that I have. Please PM me.
            Bob Caser
            mrbobinc

Comment

Bob are you talking to me about the one I offered?? if so any can have it for my offer.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Bob,

Yes I was. If you still have the panel, I would buy it. Sorry i did not attach my question to your offer.
                You can reach me at mrbobinc@sbcglobal.net. Thank you

Bob Caser
                mrbobinc

Comment

IF anyone has one, I need one of the rings that the vent fits into, and the tin (aluminum) cover plate that hold the vents in place. This is for an early 63, as the design changed in the higher serial numbers.
                  George Rohrbach
                  georgr@ptd.net

Comment

Working...
                  X