Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post

I have a roll I bought from John Brichetto. I really miss John. He was a great Studebaker fan, very knowledgable, good business man, and above all a gentleman. He had a mind like a "steel trap" and if you merely mentioned needing an engine decal or say...one for an oil filter...a few days later, one would arrive in your mailbox with a little hand written invoice for the item. I always looked forward to seeing what he would "bring next" at the annual "tri-state meet" or southeast zone meets.
      I also agree with the kind comments made about John B. I let him make reproduction "Studebaker 100,000 MIle Club" plates from my original. I have never found anyone else that has an original (Asa Hall was promised one if I came across a second. I think that it bothered him that he didn't have one. I had also checked with Richard Quinn, Fred K.Fox, etc.). The reproductions are now sold by vendors.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I still have two rolls that I bought from John many years ago. One was in my display at Glendale.

Denny L

Comment

Evidently this item is used very sparingly at your house!

Thats enough of that, its time to excersize a Studebaker and head to Wednesday evening cruise nights.

Originally posted by Green53 View Post
          I still have two rolls that I bought from John many years ago. One was in my display at Glendale.

Denny L
          Last edited by 41 Frank; 09-29-2010, 12:49 PM. Reason: yet more info
          Frank van Doorn
          Omaha, Ne.
          1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
          1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
          1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
            I let him make reproduction "Studebaker 100,000 MIle Club" plates from my original. I have never found anyone else that has an original
            Funny you should mention that. The Lark I just bought has one on it, in excellent shape. Probably a repop.
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I have a couple of unused rolls around somewhere, I'll have to check the paper for being repop.

Comment

No work is done until the paperwork is finished!

Comment

Maybe because we're "Down under" we missed out on the toilet tissue. Could be because we call it a dunny roll down here. Never saw any Studebaker Dunny Rolls on eBay.com.au
                  Ahh well.....
                  A.C.Moisley

Comment

Working...
                  X