Who sells POR-15?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who sells POR-15?

I need enough to do the floor in the Lark wagon; I can get it from their website, but would be happy to order it through someone here... You can post here or e-mail... and thanks!

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

EASTWOOD CO.COM

Comment

EASTWOOD CO.COM

Comment

Bob Wilson, long time member of the Studebaker Drivers Club and the Antique Studebaker Club is a POR15 dealer and SDC swap Meet vendor.
        Contact him at por15paint@aol.com

Brad Johnson
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Bob Wilson, long time member of the Studebaker Drivers Club and the Antique Studebaker Club is a POR15 dealer and SDC swap Meet vendor.
          Contact him at por15paint@aol.com

Brad Johnson
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Wow- amazing!

Went to the POR-15 website to look around. They have a floor/trunk kit for about $138. They also have a "super starter kit" with a small amount of all the necessary products- covers 12 sq. ft.- for $16.50! Includes Marine Clean, Metal Ready, POR-15, 2 brushes, and gloves! I ordered 2 of these kits.

Now the real wow part: Ordered Tuesday afternoon, got confirmation in a few hours, package was on my doorstep Thursday afternoon!! [:0]

Also, they sent their catalog with the order; pretty amazing array of products! Also included was a Kanter and a couple other catalogs...

Hope the product is as good as the service [8D]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Wow- amazing!

Went to the POR-15 website to look around. They have a floor/trunk kit for about $138. They also have a "super starter kit" with a small amount of all the necessary products- covers 12 sq. ft.- for $16.50! Includes Marine Clean, Metal Ready, POR-15, 2 brushes, and gloves! I ordered 2 of these kits.

Now the real wow part: Ordered Tuesday afternoon, got confirmation in a few hours, package was on my doorstep Thursday afternoon!! [:0]

Also, they sent their catalog with the order; pretty amazing array of products! Also included was a Kanter and a couple other catalogs...

Hope the product is as good as the service [8D]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
              X