Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Studebaker Vendors @ Lowe's Motor Speedway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Studebaker Vendors @ Lowe's Motor Speedway?

Is anyone going to the big car show up in NC this weekend, at the Lowe's Motor Speedway, who will be selling Studebaker parts and "stuff"? I want to get a set of rubber floor mats for my Lark that have the Studebaker logo, but since I live fairly close to Concord, it would be easier and more fun to pick them up at the show instead of just buying online. I figure that would be a good way to spend my last day of Spring Break, if nothing else, but only if I can sorta kill those two birds with the same proverbial stone and be able to find stuff I need while I'm enjoying the car show.

pitbulllady

I went to the Charlotte swap meet about 10 years ago. If is is anything like it was then, I would go ahead and order your floor mats! I saw very few Studebaker parts, but maybe things have changed.

Comment

I went to the Charlotte swap meet about 10 years ago. If is is anything like it was then, I would go ahead and order your floor mats! I saw very few Studebaker parts, but maybe things have changed.

Comment

There are usually only a couple of folks selling Studebaker specific stuff at Autofair. I think both of them are from South Carolina. It is a lot of fun wandering around and looking a all the car stuff, but to be honest it usually is generic or brand X stuff.
        With that said, there are plenty of opportunities to pick up stuff that any car person might want or need. Tools, antique types of stuff, you name it. I have over the years come up with some interesting old Studebaker stuff that was lying among other old car stuff that people were selling.
        Also remember that the North Carolina Chapter will be there on Saturday with a display of their cars and usually a gathering around noon time.
        I have often said that inorder to walk through all of the vendors you might need all four days, however over the last few years I have only attended on one day, Saturday, trying to his the Orange and blue fields. A final suggestion -- often some of the most interesting and cheapest stuff is to be found on the fields outside of the speedway itself.
        Joe Roberts
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

There are usually only a couple of folks selling Studebaker specific stuff at Autofair. I think both of them are from South Carolina. It is a lot of fun wandering around and looking a all the car stuff, but to be honest it usually is generic or brand X stuff.
          With that said, there are plenty of opportunities to pick up stuff that any car person might want or need. Tools, antique types of stuff, you name it. I have over the years come up with some interesting old Studebaker stuff that was lying among other old car stuff that people were selling.
          Also remember that the North Carolina Chapter will be there on Saturday with a display of their cars and usually a gathering around noon time.
          I have often said that inorder to walk through all of the vendors you might need all four days, however over the last few years I have only attended on one day, Saturday, trying to his the Orange and blue fields. A final suggestion -- often some of the most interesting and cheapest stuff is to be found on the fields outside of the speedway itself.
          Joe Roberts
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
          X