Eye Candy Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy Wanted!

Where has our Eye Candy gone? Have not seen any since we came back on Line!!! There might be some good stuff being collected at Glendale, I will try to be patient.....but it is hard.!
    Good Roads
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Ive missed the Eye Candy pics also, they always started my day off with a smile. As much though, I havent seen anything at all from Champ Trucking since the changeover. Hope everything is OK with him and he is just having too much fun to post lately. Hopefully he will check back in with us soon. Steve
    sigpic

Comment

I also hope to Cahmp back posting soon. Miss the eye candy.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

Has anyone contacted Champtrucking to make sure he's OK? We really need Eye Candy!
        Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
        '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
        '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
        '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Rich, is ok...but he cannot get signed in to the new forum..I don't know why, but he was pretty fed up with trying, so I quit asking the did you try this or that stuff. Hopefully he'll get it ironed out soon.
          Making resverations at the poor house parking lot for me and my 62 Lark..

Comment

Not to steal the Eye Candy thread away,
            but here's one to tie us over.
            Ontario Billetproof May Event

Comment

WOW, Very nice and love the color.

Comment

Love those 53's! I am glad to hear someone has spoken with Champ Trucking. Hopefully he can get everything ironed out soon and join us again. Steve
                sigpic

Comment

those wheels appear to be mopar police rims.

Comment

indeed. they're about purpose built for a C-K it seems.

As for the eye candy, now I have both a laptop and a desktop with full 1080p screens, so I need some higher res eye candy <G>

nate
                    --
                    55 Commander Starlight
                    http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Working...
                    X