No announcement yet.

Poll on Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have enough problems with my own 'waist' to 'waste' any of your time on polls about polls <lol>
    Jeff

Originally posted by BShaw View Post
    Hmm...I guess polls ARE enabled. Who knew? Personally, I identify with the "Waist of time" choice as it correctly summarizes the time I spend at my computer and my expanding waistline!
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
      I like the availability of the poll function but, PLEASE, before posting a poll think it through. Will it really be pertinent and will the results be of interest to a broad spectrum of members?
      This Forum is invaluable to those who own and maintain Studebakers, those who contemplate ownership and those who have established long-term friendships introduced by our favorite marque. It is invaluable as an extension of, and introduction to, the Studebaker Drivers Club.
      Let us not put off potential interested parties by posting frivolously or over-inflating our own self-importance.

My two cents.
      I can agree with this. ( not sure about the "self-importance" line.....but I see your mind working and the main concern you'd have.) : )
      Thoughtful information gleening, is better than doing a poll for a polls sake, such as what's the clubs favorite color.....sillyness.
      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BobGlasscock View Post
        Does anyone else get the humor and irony of anyone answering the "Yes, but not this particular poll" question?
        Yes, that's why I chose it...it's obviously a bit of humor.

Originally posted by BobGlasscock View Post
        Don't they realize that they just did.
        I think it would only be irony if someone didn't get the humor.
        63 Avanti R1 2788
        1914 Stutz Bearcat
        (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Conducting POLLs on this Forum "could be" an important tool for SDC in general, but more specifically to our leaders; the SDC NATIONAL OFFICERS and NATIONAL BOARD of DIRECTORS.

There still may be time for them to conduct an "OFFICIAL SDC POLL" How about it, Ms. President???

Comment

Working...
          X