This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Bend 2007

Where can I find some information about this upcoming meet?

Some of the South Australian Studebaker Club members are going and I wanted to get an idea of costs etc. The others are going "their own way" ie not as a group, I know I can fly United from Sydney to SFO then onto Denver then to South Bend, unless there is another way from SFO.

Another long trip (16 1/4 hrs from Adelaide to SFO) then however long to get to South Bend.

Ah!!! The joy of Travel

John Clements

Avantilover your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!

If you want to save some money you might try coming into Los Angeles and taking Southwest Airlines to either Chicago Midway or Indianapolis. You can fly to Chicago at about $100 to $150 (one way) but of course that is subject to change by 2007.

Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    58 C Cab
    57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dan White

If you want to save some money you might try coming into Los Angeles and taking Southwest Airlines to either Chicago Midway or Indianapolis. You can fly to Chicago at about $100 to $150 (one way) but of course that is subject to change by 2007.

Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      Thanks for the tip Dan,

I'll explore the possibilities should I be able to come over for the meet.

Many Thanks

John Clements

Avantilover your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
      John Clements
      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Get in contact with the Studebaker Museum, for the 2007 South Bend meet.
        I'm sure they are the host of the event. An E-mail to the museum should get you the information you are requesting, Hope to see you there.

Ebon...
        [img] http://jnautoair.com/images/logo2-3.jpg [/img]

Comment

Working...
        X