This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1929 to 31 president parts needed.

Parts needed for 1929 to 31 Studebaker President. Mostly needed are the side body aprons and the rear apron over the gas tank. Or whatever you might have. I have 5 of these cars and always need something to keep them on the road. I will buy a parts car or project 29 to 32 presidents if available. Yes I know 99% of the viewers on this site are post war, but I'm looking for that 1%. Thanks, Rex studerex.com studerex@aol.com 269 684 3426

Did you try Bob Kapteyn at Joliet Studebaker?
    I know his ad says '34 and up, but he has some old stuff there, for sure.
    Joliet Studebaker Service (Bob Kapteyn)
    Robert Kapteyn, Sr.
    Joliet Studebaker Service
    112 Bissel St.
    Joliet, Illinois 60432
    Phone (815)722-7262
    email: studebaker@mac.com

Another place to add to your search list is:

Which is linked from the Antique Studebaker Club website at:

Hope the info helps...
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by studerex

Parts needed for 1929 to 31 Studebaker President. Mostly needed are the side body aprons and the rear apron over the gas tank. Or whatever you might have. I have 5 of these cars and always need something to keep them on the road. I will buy a parts car or project 29 to 32 presidents if available. Yes I know 99% of the viewers on this site are post war, but I'm looking for that 1%. Thanks, Rex studerex.com studerex@aol.com 269 684 3426
    DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
    '37 Coupe Express
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer
    '61 Hawk

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I just talked with Bob the other day. The city do-goodies are making it tougher and tougher for him to keep his cars there. Already he's sent 5 Studes to the scrapyard because they couldn't set out (even fenced in). And we're not talking a fancy residential area with city certified grass blade lengths either! There's a place across the street from Bob that fabricates big steel storage tanks!)
      And too, they've balked about him keeping cars IN the building as well - even tho it WAS an auto production facility eons ago.[}] Damned city "fathers" need to get a life![8]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X