This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Experience

I had a chance early this evening to meet Todd (tstclr) and his wife Connie while picking up some parts from the '65 Datona parts car he aquired. All I can say is that meeting both of them was a wonderful experience and I hope I'll get a chance to see more of them. Connie even gave me a 'sweets' box filled with cookies and small pastries for my return trip back to the Detroit area. The chocolate balls, coconut balls, and various cookies were wonderful .

As a side note, I had a chance to drive thru the town of Ingersoll, ONT where Todd lives before my ride back. With the light snow that was falling, it was like a Norman Rockwell or Currier & Ives artwork come to life. It's a chaming and quaint town and definitely worth visiting all on it's own.

Thanks to Todd, I now have a front bumper, upper air deflector, and spare gauges and tail lamp housings. Thanks Todd!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Sterling Heights, MI

Ancient Chinese Proverb: "Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown!"

1964 Studebaker Daytona - Laguna Blue, Original 4-Spd. Car, Power Steering, Disc Brakes, Bucket Seats, Tinted Glass, Climatizer Ventilation System, AM Radio (136,989 Miles)
Working...
X