No announcement yet.

Car Rally (LOTSA pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Hey MB Stude Doesn't your uncle know that Studebaker don't make yellow cars. Thats what they keep telling me
    Well, actually I think my uncle's car was light blue originally. (Maui Blue maybe?) When we got it, it was free for the taking and needed complete restoration. It took my uncle 11 years to redo that one, and 8 days after he got it back from the interior shop, someone pulled out in front of him and smashed up the front end. Two more years in a body shop and it was back on the road again. And what was so bad, was that the guy driving the car that hit him said that he didn't see him... [V]

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, Georgia
    '59 Scotsman PU
    '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

quote:Hey MB Stude Doesn't your uncle know that Studebaker don't make yellow cars. Thats what they keep telling me
      Well, actually I think my uncle's car was light blue originally. (Maui Blue maybe?) When we got it, it was free for the taking and needed complete restoration. It took my uncle 11 years to redo that one, and 8 days after he got it back from the interior shop, someone pulled out in front of him and smashed up the front end. Two more years in a body shop and it was back on the road again. And what was so bad, was that the guy driving the car that hit him said that he didn't see him... [V]

Matthew Burnette
      Hazlehurst, Georgia
      '59 Scotsman PU
      '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Matthew,
        Those are some very good photos there! You have a talent that could sometimes be used on TW covers.

Comment

Matthew,
          Those are some very good photos there! You have a talent that could sometimes be used on TW covers.

Comment

Nice photos, Matt. It never fails that every time I see your grandfather's black Silver Hawk I have to stop and drool.
            "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Nice photos, Matt. It never fails that every time I see your grandfather's black Silver Hawk I have to stop and drool.
              "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

quote:
                Matthew,
                Thanks! And from the world reknown editor of Turning Wheels no less! [:I] If there is one you like, I have the pics in a much larger size. If you want me to, drop me an email and I'll send you a few that I thought turned out pretty nice. Then I can always mail them to you on a CD.

quote:
                Thanks a lot. Not trying to brag on my family's cars, but I do have to say, it did turn out to be a perdy one! [8D]

Matthew Burnette
                Hazlehurst, Georgia
                '59 Scotsman PU
                '63 Daytona HT

Comment

quote:
                  Matthew,
                  Thanks! And from the world reknown editor of Turning Wheels no less! [:I] If there is one you like, I have the pics in a much larger size. If you want me to, drop me an email and I'll send you a few that I thought turned out pretty nice. Then I can always mail them to you on a CD.

quote:
                  Thanks a lot. Not trying to brag on my family's cars, but I do have to say, it did turn out to be a perdy one! [8D]

Matthew Burnette
                  Hazlehurst, Georgia
                  '59 Scotsman PU
                  '63 Daytona HT

Comment

Here'a ALL the pics I took. Enjoy! http://community.webshots.com/album/557995115nTmRcV

Matthew Burnette
                    Hazlehurst, Georgia
                    '59 Scotsman PU
                    '63 Daytona HT

Comment

Here'a ALL the pics I took. Enjoy! http://community.webshots.com/album/557995115nTmRcV

Matthew Burnette
                      Hazlehurst, Georgia
                      '59 Scotsman PU
                      '63 Daytona HT

Comment

They are great photos, Matthew. I especially like the night color reflections.

Comment

They are great photos, Matthew. I especially like the night color reflections.

Comment

Who won the burnout competition??[]

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
                            '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                            Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                            http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                            I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Who won the burnout competition??[]

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
                              '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                              Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                              http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                              I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

quote:Who won the burnout competition??
                                Well, if my grandma had've driven her Avanti... [:0]

Actually, there was a fellow who was bringing his '60 Lark wagon with a 454 Chevy in it[:0], but it dumped all the trans fluid out before he got here with it. [V]

Matthew Burnette
                                Hazlehurst, Georgia
                                '59 Scotsman PU
                                '63 Daytona HT

Comment

Working...
                                X