sneak preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sneak preview

I just listed Dave Lester's (Studedude) "Goliath" on ebay for him. It may take a while for the listing to come up with a search due to the heavy ebay traffic on Sunday, but here's a link to the listing...

Anybody that has seen this truck knows that it is pretty special. Dave's reserve is low and this truck will sell. I hate to see it leave the "family".

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

If I had a truck that nice, they would have to pry it out of my cold, dead, fingers. Wish I had the money. Just what I would need to pull Frankentrailer.[8][V]

Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

If I had a truck that nice, they would have to pry it out of my cold, dead, fingers. Wish I had the money. Just what I would need to pull Frankentrailer.[8][V]

Lotsa Larks!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Dave And I corresponded a couple weeks ago when he decided to sell "Goliath".Im remided of the song"If i had a million dollars".A great truck for who ever gets it.But in my opinion i think Dave has beeen drinking something stronger than 'stillwater' lol joking Dave.Good Luck dave I hope it brings 40k its worth ever penny.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Dave And I corresponded a couple weeks ago when he decided to sell "Goliath".Im remided of the song"If i had a million dollars".A great truck for who ever gets it.But in my opinion i think Dave has beeen drinking something stronger than 'stillwater' lol joking Dave.Good Luck dave I hope it brings 40k its worth ever penny.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Working...
          X