No announcement yet.

Checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back home Bob! How long has it been since your last visit to MN?

Brent's rootbeer racer.
    MN iron ore...it does your body good.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

2004 to clean out and sell my dad's house, went by it yesterday and it has been changed around a lot on the out side, one thing my dad was never into changes, it was good 20 years ago it still go now was the way he figured same with paint ect., Brent I don't know if I cn make it up you way, Sunday is the only real day it could happen, give me a call if you want...Bob... 510-266-2522

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
      canbstudebakers-
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Well I made it to the hotel and Bob and I loaded my parts on my trailer, as well as some parts for Lewis in Detroit. We be rockin',mon! It took me two days and mostly uneventful. Wisconsin and MN are beautiful, but you can keep Chicago. Goin' through there at rush hour in the rain with all construction narrowing the lanes gave me a big headache. Bob and I sat at this hotel computer and plotted my way to Detroit so I can avoid Chicago. Comming through Wisonson on the way to St.Paul I passed a convoy of two GTs, A beautiful Champ, and an early Starlight (49?), A big thunmbs thumbs up to you guys for drivin' 'em. Gave me a big lift just to see you! Going home with my load of parts should be fine. Heading for the pool B4 Bob gets them to drain it (LOL).
        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Drove straight, all night and made it to Detroit around 10:00 a.m. Sunday. Lewis was pleased to get his parts and I was pleased to find the Ambassador bridge. Made it home, safely, and had a successful Stude mission. Thanks to Bob for sending me to Des Moines so I could avoid Chicago .

Comment

Yep, get a Tracphone and service card. costs less than $100 a year with more time than I'll ever use.
              The minutes build up and will come in handy when I'm at the nationals or out of town with a car.

63 Avanti R1 2788
              1914 Stutz Bearcat
              (George Barris replica)

Washington State
              63 Avanti R1 2788
              1914 Stutz Bearcat
              (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Note to Anne F. Goodman

I agree with your sentiment posted above, "Shoot the drug dealers all".

I have always pictured you with two six guns on your hips and a rifle in your hands, just like Annie Oakley.

Just kidding, but it's still a good idea.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                53 Starliner Hardtop
                Newton Grove, NC

Comment

LOL. I met a petite lady from Louisiana and just as the conversation got going she confessed that she had shot a guy in her house, once! Can you say "admiration"?

Comment

Dave:

Sounds like you had a good time and adventure - and you got some good parts.

Congrats!

Now that you're back in town, how about a music jam!

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul! Nice Drive Your Studebaker Day report in TW. You need a fleet of chauffeur's to shunt your vehicles around for you (lol). I was going to call you when I recovered from the trip. I'm almost caught back up at work and after this week-end, I'll call a few friends and we'll see if we can get our chops back, next week. DW

Comment

Working...
                      X