Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook.com on SDC chapters

Here is the link:

You can register, then you can post pictures or write. It is free.

Leonard Shepherd

Ain't messin' with that Facebook crap....

Chris Pile
    Editor: The Studebaker Special
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Me neither! I got an invite a couple of days ago and within the policy posted on the invite (of all places) it stated that a new policy of Facebook is to allow the use of pics of members by third party advertisers.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

I signed up for Facebook because a cousin wanted to keep in touch, but if I wanted to post pictures of my Studes or club activities I would do it here.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
        "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

We are both on facebook and really enjoy the opportunities it provides us to share daily news, updates, and photos with our family and friends. We actually connect with many Studebaker folks from all over the country in this manner. We understand that this may not be for everyone, but we find it to be an invaluable form of communication. It's just another way in our eyes to share some of our interests...including our Studebaker adventures! For example, we got some great feedback when we posted there about International Drive Your Studebaker Day. It really started some great conversations and sparked additional interest in our club's activities. Thanks for sharing, Leonard!

John and Tracy Smith
          Queen Creek Arizona

[IMG]

Comment

Working...
          X