Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Eye Candy for 5/19

Too nice. jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Thanks for starting my day chromatically !
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Sweet

ChopStu

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1927...253197,00.html ChopStu Stew
        61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

My first car was just like that, except it was more of a robin's egg blue. ( We bought it brand-new in St Louis )

I painted it red, white & blue to match the American Motors Trans Am Javelins. ( I was 16 )

Soon afterwards I painted it black with flames and that's the way I kept it. Even had the Cragar S/S wheels.

One winter I got it hot and ruined the rings. I was working for my Grandpa at the time and he pulled in our driveway one day with a '67 Camaro to replace the Lark.

The '61 got parked. One day I came home and it was gone!
          My Mom got rid of it to a junk dealer!

Thanks ChampTrucking for the memories!

Comment

erxport model or photo trick wheel is on the passenger side!!!

Comment

Where's my sunglasses Nice

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by hotrodstude

erxport model or photo trick wheel is on the passenger side!!!
                My guess is export model in New Zealand.....

Paul
                Winston-Salem, NC
                Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
                Paul
                Winston-Salem, NC
                Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
                Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Awesome paint, and, in this particular photo, great lighting...I mean SUPER! Very nice, thanks alot for this one, this photo ranks as one of the best so far.

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Now that the salt is off the roads, she is getting back into regular rotation!

Comment

I can not take credit for the picture.It was taken by whoever has the website.I will say it is really great,and I LOVE the Lark!

Comment

hi all , this car when new was a American Embassy car in the city of Canberra Australia, owned later by a stude club member it won several awards at concours here in Australia then a few years ago it was sold to a stude club member in New Zealand , other overseas members may be able to provide more information . hope this helps.

R.A.Jennings
                      R.A.Jennings

Comment

Does the "Lark 6" plate on the front have anything to do with the engine?
                        The decals are saying it is a "Lark VIII." [?]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude

Doesn't the front plate read, "LARK 61 ?"
                          I think your right. I looked at the #1 as a border of some kind. My bad.

Comment

If our Australia members have any additional photo's I wouldn't object to seeing some more!

ChopStu

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1927...253197,00.html ChopStu Stew
                            61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

My first car was a 61 Lark VI that I bought from my grandmother when I was a freshman in college (1974) it had the quad lights in front too like the picture above. But it seems as if I have seen some Larks at meets listed as 61 model year with dual lights. Was this a mid-year model change or dependent on the Lark model trim (Regal, Deluxe, etc.)?

<div align="left">John</div id="left">

<div align="left">'63 Avanti, R1, Auto, AC, PW (unrestored)</div id="left">
                              sigpic
                              John
                              63R-2386
                              Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Working...
                              X