Coupe Sheet Metal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupe Sheet Metal???

I have a deck lid, a hood, two doors, two rear quarter panels, two front fenders, a front air scoupe, a front filler, a hood latch support, one fuel tank for the 53 @ 54 coupes. I am interested in selling them to help me finance the finishing of my project if they are in high demand. Some of the pieces have been media blasted and had an epoxy sealer applied and some have not been touched. I had hoped to keep them all in the event of an unfoseen collision in the future, but now the all mighty dollar is standing in the way of me finishing this project that I started over 5 years ago. Can someone give me some feed back on what each piece is worth, so that I might list them for a fair price. I am not looking to get rich off of them but if they can help finish "Irene" then I must depart with them. Non of the peices are perfect but they all are in very good shape. I also have a 53 champion coupe body and frame with engine and transmission I am looking to part with. Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Domenic Manera
    1954 Regal Starlight Coupe
    Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
    City of York Fire Department
    York, SC 29745

Domenic,Do you have a really good rust free tri-star decklid? Steve
    sigpic

Comment

Steve, I can take a look at it and possible get you some photos later in the week. I purchased a parts car and mixed and matched the various sheet metal. I did use the best pieces only because I am not much of a body man, so I needed all the help I could get. I do know it is a very usuable deck lid. I will be in touch later in the week with some photos for you.

Domenic Manera
      York, SC 29745

Comment

Thanks,I have a decent decklid but mine does not have the holes for the tristar.I could probably just drill the holes for the emblem but I would rather find a correct one to start with.Thanks,Steve
        sigpic

Comment

Domenic, are you coming to the southeast
          zone meet? If so, I might be intrested in
          some parts.

Tex E. Grier

Comment

Tex,I am sure Domenic will respond on his own but if he isnt going I can transport some stuff for you.He is only an hour or so from me and I intend to try and see this stuff before it gets gone anyway. Steve
            sigpic

Comment

Tex, I am not planning on attending the meet.However, if there is enough interest in the parts it may be worth while for me to take the time and bring them to the meet. I am concentrating all of my time and effort on trying to finish my car. I want to be able to drive it on the 4th if at all possible.

Domenic Manera
              York, SC 29745

Comment

I am getting all kinds of emails with questions, I will take some photos tonight and try and get them posted in the morning for everyone to view. Maybe this will help answer your questions. I guess this answers one thing......they are in demand. Well I hope we can all help each other. You need the parts that I have and I want to finish my car. So, lets see if we can all be fair to each other. Once I get them posted maybe someone in the know can shed some light on the value for all of us....Thanks for your interest. I DO NOT WANT TO PUT THEM ON EBAY!!! I want the fine people on this forum who have been so helpfull to me over the past few years to benefit also.

Domenic Manera
                York, SC 29745

Comment

Here is a link of all of the parts that I have for sale. I have tried to show areas that need repair. Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Domenic Manera
                  York, SC 29745

Comment

Working...
                  X