This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo help requested

I'd like to enter Art Unger's Turning Wheels photo contest with pics of my old, ratty 1946 M15A-28. Here's a bunch I took today. Let me know either on the forum or via email which ones I should submit to Art. Thanks.

(anybody else entering this contest?)

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA
    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Dick my picks are 0037 then 0040 next, hard choice to make, there are quite a few good shots.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Dick my picks are 0037 then 0040 next, hard choice to make, there are quite a few good shots.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Not that I'm an expert but I have listed mine in the order that I liked them , not to fear there is only four. 0015,0037,0047,0050, and the one you have on your orgional post I didn't see it on the page. Thanks for posting more great Studebaker Photo's.

This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Not that I'm an expert but I have listed mine in the order that I liked them , not to fear there is only four. 0015,0037,0047,0050, and the one you have on your orgional post I didn't see it on the page. Thanks for posting more great Studebaker Photo's.

This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Check out an article from Popular Hot Rodding. They show how to take profession style photographs for publication, as well as critiquing submissions to the magazine. Personally, I like 018.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
            Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
            LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
            Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Check out an article from Popular Hot Rodding. They show how to take profession style photographs for publication, as well as critiquing submissions to the magazine. Personally, I like 018.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
              Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
              LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
              Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
              1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Dick; My choices, in additon to the photo in your main post, are # 0015, 0036, 0059, and 0077. Great set of pix.

Frank Drumheller

Comment

Dick; My choices, in additon to the photo in your main post, are # 0015, 0036, 0059, and 0077. Great set of pix.

Frank Drumheller

Comment

I like 0047. How can you beat that barn backdrop and the peafowl beside the old M? The only thing that could make it better is if you had a few bales of hay to load on the bed.

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
                    http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

I like 0047. How can you beat that barn backdrop and the peafowl beside the old M? The only thing that could make it better is if you had a few bales of hay to load on the bed.

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
                      http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

Don't ask me, I'm on dial-up [B)]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Don't ask me, I'm on dial-up [B)]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

what with the setting, you almost can't go wrong with this beautiful truck. Here's my curtique of the following shots;

38, D.N.P.[8D] NICE angle, dramatic shot!

11, Without the lights this excellent shot has no life. Turning the lights on would make all the difference

50, interesting scenery, nice balanced shot.

51, Nice balanced shot.

35-37, all nice shots, the angle was bland.

45-46, the barn looks like a hat. Not a complementary shot.

15, Almost perfect for a front-on shot. Lights on would have improved it.

59, nicely centered. Would have benefited from lights being on. Good background.

65-66, Too low in frame. Cropping might help.

68, Good shot, nice dramatic angle.

69, 76-77, Nice shot spoiled by a poor background.

Beautiful Peacock and hens. You have a truely beautiful place. I love the barn.

Lotsa Larks!
                            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                            Ron Smith
                            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                            Ron Smith
                            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

what with the setting, you almost can't go wrong with this beautiful truck. Here's my curtique of the following shots;

38, D.N.P.[8D] NICE angle, dramatic shot!

11, Without the lights this excellent shot has no life. Turning the lights on would make all the difference

50, interesting scenery, nice balanced shot.

51, Nice balanced shot.

35-37, all nice shots, the angle was bland.

45-46, the barn looks like a hat. Not a complementary shot.

15, Almost perfect for a front-on shot. Lights on would have improved it.

59, nicely centered. Would have benefited from lights being on. Good background.

65-66, Too low in frame. Cropping might help.

68, Good shot, nice dramatic angle.

69, 76-77, Nice shot spoiled by a poor background.

Beautiful Peacock and hens. You have a truely beautiful place. I love the barn.

Lotsa Larks!
                              Ron Smith
                              Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                              Ron Smith
                              Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
                              X