Has anyone done digital embroidery image of new red white and blue logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone done digital embroidery image of new red white and blue logo

i'm trying to help one of our local club members get some shirts made for our local chapter. We hope to incorporate the new red, white and blue logo but will have to pay a setup charge for the digitized logo. While this is not a large expense we were told this charge could be waived if we could provide a digital embroidery image. Has anyone done an image of the new logo?

Would that be the 1963/'64 Studebaker Corp. Logo or one of the SDC Logos?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      Would that be the 1963/'64 Studebaker Corp. Logo ...?
      I don't think the 1963/64 corporate logo could be called "new."

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

It's the "new" SDC red, white, and blue emblem. The one that appears at the top of this page between club and forum. I have it saved in my photo files and can get it to appear here but it disappears when I hit post. I'll try and read how to post pictures, sorry my computer skills are lacking at the moment.
        Last edited by Cowtown Commander; 11-08-2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I can't help with this, but please check the by-laws for use of the club logos. There is also the "Logo and Trademark Guidelines"

Comment

Sent you a PM with contact info for someone who does Studebaker embroidery.

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
              I don't think the 1963/64 corporate logo could be called "new."
              Since I was talking Stude. Corp. From 1852 to 1963? Yep, I call that NEW!

StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post

Since I was talking Stude. Corp. From 1852 to 1963?
                But George never mentioned the corporation in his question; which the SDC is as well.

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Thanks for the vendor suggestion Bob, I will pass it along to Leon who is in charge of this project.

Comment

The logos for the SDC are trademarked, and generally fine for use by SDC chapters.
                    Just be certain Larry Swanson, who administers the SDC trademarks is aware.

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Hello,
                      I have a vector file of that logo, PM if you would like me to email it
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X