Champ Measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Measurements

I just bought a 1963 Champ. I am thinking I might want to change to a short bed, I have ordered the parts book. It will be here next month. Is there a place on line where I can get the measurements of the frame? Any one in north Calif. want to sell a short bed? Bill

Is the truck currently a long bed?

There are specification books out there for trucks. This is a page out of my 7E (1962) book.

Last edited by 62champ; 09-29-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-W View Post
      I just bought a 1963 Champ. I am thinking I might want to change to a short bed, I have ordered the parts book. It will be here next month. Is there a place on line where I can get the measurements of the frame? Any one in north Calif. want to sell a short bed? Bill
      It's not for sale, but I have '62 short bed frame I am restoring, with no body or bed on it now. If you'd like any measurements, let me know.
      Mike and Dawn

'61 Champ

Comment

Hi, I thank you! The truck I have is a long bed. I need to hang on till I get it delivered. I want to get to work and I haVE A 100 OTHER THINGS TO DO FIRST. IKE GETTING THE STEERING SAFE.

Comment

Bill-W - when you're ready to locate a new bed, be sure to put a Wanted post in the Sale / Want / Found Cars portion of the Forum

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank yo all for the Information. I will be back when I get it picked up.

Comment

Working...
            X