53 C Body Upholstery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53 C Body Upholstery

Has anyone here ordered and used headliner and or carpet from Automotive Interiors and used it in a 53 coupe? How does the carpet fit? How does the headliner fit? Quality? I am about ready to order some items for the upholstery. After reading the forum, it seems Automotive interiors gets good reviews. ALL responses appreciated. THANKS, Tex

As I said in the "Other" Post about Carpets, they get a AAA+++ Rating from me for; Fit, Quality, Service and Price, but I have no knowledge of their Headliners.

It seems to be hard to beat the Quality of the Studebakers SouthEast Seat Cover and Door Panel replacements, but IF you had a Good, Trusted Local Upholstery Shop, you SHOULD be able to beat the Price.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I bought my headliner from Stude Intnl and installed it myself, it seemed to be pretty good quality, the installer wasn't all that good but it came out good enough

I have no idea on carpet or other interior pieces.

Comment

Mark’s Custom Interiors in New Lenox Ill did a fabulous job on the interior of my 57 Commander.

Comment

Mark, did you order the headliner and carpet from them or did they install it all ?

Comment

Working...
          X