My new Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:[i]
    This reminds me of the misspelled "Gran Turismo" shirts that you (bondobill) were selling a few years ago.
    THOSE SHIRTS WERE NOT PRIDUCED BY US. They were made by a company down in Florida, and were and still are carried by every T-shirt vendor in the collector car circuit and are on E-bay till this day.

Just want to set the record straight on THAT

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bondobilly

quote:[i]
      This reminds me of the misspelled "Gran Turismo" shirts that you (bondobill) were selling a few years ago.
      THOSE SHIRTS WERE NOT PRIDUCED BY US. They were made by a company down in Florida, and were and still are carried by every T-shirt vendor in the collector car circuit and are on E-bay till this day.

Just want to set the record straight on THAT
      That does make it clearer, but I did say that you were "selling" them, not that you manufactured them.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I just want to know if there was a 'Legion' of Soldiers that attend Winks too.

1964 GT Hawk R2 Clone
        Oakville, Ontario.

Hamilton Chapter
        1964 GT Hawk
        PSMCDR 2014
        Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
        PSMCDR 2013
        Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Ok Boys I really like my shirt warts and all. Was just trying to show a neat shirt with my Maiden Name on it and to Thank someone for getting it for me. Didn't know it would start such a ruckus.

Mabel 1949 Champion
          1957 Silverhawk
          1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
          Gus 1958 Transtar
          1955 President State
          1957 Golden Hawk
          Fresno,Ca
          Mabel 1949 Champion
          Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
          Gus 1958 Transtar
          The Prez 1955 President State
          Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
          Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
          Fresno,Ca

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by studebaker-R2-4-me

I just want to know if there was a 'Legion' of Soldiers that attend Winks too.

Allen, I just noticed that myself. I'm starting to wonder if it was supposed to be like that with the red, white and blue theme as a host, or they misspelled "The Legend" too. Like the owner said.."hey, they're collector items!"
            Glad you got them, Anne. My daughters and I have many years worth and this was the first one with a controversy. Good for a conversation starter.

Comment

Working...
            X