No announcement yet.

Studes 'in motion' pics needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one bad little Black '64 Commander 2Dr.!

It looks like the one I saw at the International in South Bend and has an R3 under the hood!

If it was running right, it should have dusted that Daytona!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

quote: I'm thinking Lark leaving the Start line, nose high THAT's how to drive one...

No, I don't have a picture of that
      Like this...

OH YEAH... THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout![8D] GREAT picture!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to its last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

Here are some more.

Leonard Shepherd
        http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Here are some more.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I forgot about these.

This is Tom Covington driving my 52 Commander.

Me at South Bend.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the pix. It was a feast for my eyes.
              Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
              Smithtown,NY
              '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
              Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

OH YEAH... THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout![8D] GREAT picture!
                THANKS! Leonard's going tarnish his reputation if he doesn't give credit as to where the pics came from!![}]

Craig

Comment

Here's a pair of '58 shot at the Chrysler proving grounds at the Ypsilanti Orphan meet in 2005

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
                  "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1950 2R5
                  1960 Champ
                  1964 Daytona HT
                  sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Here's a pair of '58 shot at the Chrysler proving grounds at the Ypsilanti Orphan meet in 2005

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
                    1960 Champ
                    1964 Daytona HT
                    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Thanks everyone. I think I have more than I'll need for the flyer (not a whole lot of room) but I'll be making a web page to promote the event and will probably use some more there.

NOW FOR PART TWO OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT...

Also for pre-event publicity I want to post a video on YouTube. Here's where you come in.

I need a big variety of video clips all like this...

1. You are in your Studebaker or standing by it. You have a big smile and say into the camera (loud enough to be heard clearly but not obviously shouting)...

"I'll be driving my (year, model) in (city, state/province and country)!"

2. The camera moves (crisply) back to show your car/truck/buggy if not already in the shot.

If you do not have a digital video camera, find a relative, friend, neighbor (or a kindly stranger) who can help you with the assignment.

When done, either email the video clip to me at webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com or if too large to attach to an email, burn it to a disk and send it to me at:

Bob Shaw
                      1912 Evergreen Echo
                      Woodbury, MN 55125

If you are bringing a Stude to Lancaster, I will have my video camera and will gladly shoot your clip there! Send me an email off-forum if that's the case.

I will put the clips together with some other graphics, etc. for posting on YouTube as soon as possible after the "official" kick-off at Lancaster.

If you are interested in doing this, copy and save the text of this post for reference.

This should be fun and please know that Matt and I genuinely appreciate your effort should you choose to participate in this video component.

Attention Forum members in Canada, across the pond and down under...I especially want your video clips as this event is "International" Drive Your Studebaker Day.

BShaw,Webmaster

webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
                      60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                      Woodbury, Minnesota
                      sigpic
                      Bob Shaw
                      Rush City, Minnesota
                      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Thanks everyone. I think I have more than I'll need for the flyer (not a whole lot of room) but I'll be making a web page to promote the event and will probably use some more there.

NOW FOR PART TWO OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT...

Also for pre-event publicity I want to post a video on YouTube. Here's where you come in.

I need a big variety of video clips all like this...

1. You are in your Studebaker or standing by it. You have a big smile and say into the camera (loud enough to be heard clearly but not obviously shouting)...

"I'll be driving my (year, model) in (city, state/province and country)!"

2. The camera moves (crisply) back to show your car/truck/buggy if not already in the shot.

If you do not have a digital video camera, find a relative, friend, neighbor (or a kindly stranger) who can help you with the assignment.

When done, either email the video clip to me at webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com or if too large to attach to an email, burn it to a disk and send it to me at:

Bob Shaw
                        1912 Evergreen Echo
                        Woodbury, MN 55125

If you are bringing a Stude to Lancaster, I will have my video camera and will gladly shoot your clip there! Send me an email off-forum if that's the case.

I will put the clips together with some other graphics, etc. for posting on YouTube as soon as possible after the "official" kick-off at Lancaster.

If you are interested in doing this, copy and save the text of this post for reference.

This should be fun and please know that Matt and I genuinely appreciate your effort should you choose to participate in this video component.

Attention Forum members in Canada, across the pond and down under...I especially want your video clips as this event is "International" Drive Your Studebaker Day.

BShaw,Webmaster

webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
                        60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                        Woodbury, Minnesota
                        sigpic
                        Bob Shaw
                        Rush City, Minnesota
                        1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                        "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

This sounds like fun!!

Chop Stu
                          61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

This sounds like fun!!

Chop Stu
                            61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

quote:THANKS! Leonard's going tarnish his reputation if he doesn't give credit as to where the pics came from!!

Craig
                              Sorry Craig. I just saved pictures that were posted on the forum to my computer. I had no idea who shot that photo. I guess I need to be more careful next time I post pictures that I didn't shoot.

Bob, I will send you a video of me ( that I took! )driving my Studebaker, but I didn't name the location.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:THANKS! Leonard's going tarnish his reputation if he doesn't give credit as to where the pics came from!!

Craig
                                Sorry Craig. I just saved pictures that were posted on the forum to my computer. I had no idea who shot that photo. I guess I need to be more careful next time I post pictures that I didn't shoot.

Bob, I will send you a video of me ( that I took! )driving my Studebaker, but I didn't name the location.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Working...
                                X