Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats worse is a guy that lives a few miles down the road from me who has a bulletnose starlight that is rock solid. A few whiskey bumps but almost no rust. The engines stuck,the interiors trashed,the chrome is all pitted,you know,its a great starter but it needs everything.
    He wants 6k for it,and if he dosen't get it it will sit there and rot.
    He also owns a beautiful 60 Hawk,and several other nice collector cars that are all stored inside,but the poor little Champion is sitting out in the elements deteriating. Soon it will be junk.
    I offered him 2k,and even thats a stretch,but its close and,like I said,no rust.
    Won't take nothing less than 6.

Comment

Whats worse is a guy that lives a few miles down the road from me who has a bulletnose starlight that is rock solid. A few whiskey bumps but almost no rust. The engines stuck,the interiors trashed,the chrome is all pitted,you know,its a great starter but it needs everything.
      He wants 6k for it,and if he dosen't get it it will sit there and rot.
      He also owns a beautiful 60 Hawk,and several other nice collector cars that are all stored inside,but the poor little Champion is sitting out in the elements deteriating. Soon it will be junk.
      I offered him 2k,and even thats a stretch,but its close and,like I said,no rust.
      Won't take nothing less than 6.

Comment

If someone will pay that much for this car on ebay. I'm sure we could get 70K out of our '51 Chammp Starlight. After all, it's restored! [)]

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

If someone will pay that much for this car on ebay. I'm sure we could get 70K out of our '51 Chammp Starlight. After all, it's restored! [)]

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

When I first saw that listing, one part of me said "bid now" and the other part said to light the stove and stick my face in the fire. I still haven't decided which is the stupidest...........

Comment

When I first saw that listing, one part of me said "bid now" and the other part said to light the stove and stick my face in the fire. I still haven't decided which is the stupidest...........

Comment

Working...
              X