This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Lark Convertible

My 15 year old daughter has decided that she would in fact like a Lark Convertible. She can't drive in Louisiana until she is 16, so we have some time to find one. I have looked at some and communicated with some folks that have them for sale. At first she wasn't too thrilled about the idea of a Lark... but seems to have completely turned around in her thinking. (I'm sure I didn't have anything to do with that!)

Anyway, she wants one with a yellow exterior, black top and black interior. If anybody has a photograph of such a Lark Convertible I would appreciate them e-mailing me so she can put it in her room and dream!!

Suggested she drive my Champ pickup, but that doesn't seem to excite her at all!![}]

Laisez le bon temps roulez avec un Studebaker
    Laisez le bon temps roulez avec un Studebaker

Here is a great one. I can't remember who owns it but it was at the Atlantic Zone Meet in Martinsburg, WVA. Maybe someone can identify it.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Here is a great one. I can't remember who owns it but it was at the Atlantic Zone Meet in Martinsburg, WVA. Maybe someone can identify it.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Just sold this one, but the top and seats are tan:

Studebaker On The Net

Studebaker News Group

Arnold Md.
        64 Daytona HT
        63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
        63 Avanti R1/AC
        63 Lark 2 dr.
        62 Lark 2 door
        60 Lark convert
        60 Hawk
        59 3E Truck
        56 truck
        55 Starlight
        53 Starlight
        52 Starlight
        52 Starliner
        51 Commander
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Just sold this one, but the top and seats are tan:

Studebaker On The Net

Studebaker News Group

Arnold Md.
          64 Daytona HT
          63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
          63 Avanti R1/AC
          63 Lark 2 dr.
          62 Lark 2 door
          60 Lark convert
          60 Hawk
          59 3E Truck
          56 truck
          55 Starlight
          53 Starlight
          52 Starlight
          52 Starliner
          51 Commander
          JDP Maryland

Comment

Very nice looking Lark convert!
            I do not want to know WHAT that ugly looking wan-a-be station wagon next to it is![xx(] That's allmost like that little Pontiac thing that makes into a tent, whenever I see one I want to ask the owner: how much did they pay you to take that thing away from the dealer's lot?[:0] I'd be too embarrassed to be seen driving something that shows soooo little taste! [V]
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Very nice looking Lark convert!
              I do not want to know WHAT that ugly looking wan-a-be station wagon next to it is![xx(] That's allmost like that little Pontiac thing that makes into a tent, whenever I see one I want to ask the owner: how much did they pay you to take that thing away from the dealer's lot?[:0] I'd be too embarrassed to be seen driving something that shows soooo little taste! [V]
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I'm going to have one for sale shortly. '62 with no engine or transmission. Sheetmetal is or will be good by the time it goes up for sale, lots of NOS sheetmetal. It'll be a complete reassembly but everything (less engine and transmission) is there. Guages have been cleaned up and look near new. Will have pictures in a couple weeks. Here's what it looked like when I bought it, nothing has really changed except for the fenders being repaired with steel. The wheels in the picture are already gone, it's got stock wheels on it now.

Lee

Comment

I'm going to have one for sale shortly. '62 with no engine or transmission. Sheetmetal is or will be good by the time it goes up for sale, lots of NOS sheetmetal. It'll be a complete reassembly but everything (less engine and transmission) is there. Guages have been cleaned up and look near new. Will have pictures in a couple weeks. Here's what it looked like when I bought it, nothing has really changed except for the fenders being repaired with steel. The wheels in the picture are already gone, it's got stock wheels on it now.

Lee

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

Tom Edmonds, Waterford, VA- Potomac Chapter member.

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/64%20Daytona%20Convertible/Copy%20of%20DaytonaConvert7-20-06.JPG[/img=right]

Paul Johnson
                    '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
                    '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
                    '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
                    Museum R-4 engine
                    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
                    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

Tom Edmonds, Waterford, VA- Potomac Chapter member.

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/64%20Daytona%20Convertible/Copy%20of%20DaytonaConvert7-20-06.JPG[/img=right]

Paul Johnson
                      '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
                      '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
                      '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
                      Museum R-4 engine
                      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
                      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Here's one owned by a Mr. Pietz in Minnesota (hey, that's where I am!).

"Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Here's one owned by a Mr. Pietz in Minnesota (hey, that's where I am!).

"Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Scott,
                            I'm pretty sure that Minnesota Lark is now in PA - in our garage. We bought it a year ago last April off ebay and I recognized the steering wheel cover. She's getting a frame-off restoration as soon as we move to our farm and get settled in. With that 259, she sure drives nice.

Nate

Comment

Scott,
                              I'm pretty sure that Minnesota Lark is now in PA - in our garage. We bought it a year ago last April off ebay and I recognized the steering wheel cover. She's getting a frame-off restoration as soon as we move to our farm and get settled in. With that 259, she sure drives nice.

Nate

Comment

Working...
                              X