This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hank63, you mentioned 25 degrees below frost, I assume you're talking Fahrenheit and below frost being below freezing? If so, that makes it 7F. I have to laugh, though not at you personally. My fiance is Australian and from Adelaide and most of you Aussies don't know cold. Hot, yes, but not cold. She was here last February and even though we had an extremely mild winter, she about froze to death! I don't know what she's going to do when we have a good old fashioned COLD winter with temps below zero Fahrenheit! But to your credit, you Aussies could set in the oven sharing a beer with our Thanksgiving turkey at 350 degrees and never break a sweat. Oh by the way, we can own all the pistols we want, buy all the fireworks we want and not be fined for failing to vote in elections! Ha, take that!!!

Comment

Hank63, you mentioned 25 degrees below frost, I assume you're talking Fahrenheit and below frost being below freezing? If so, that makes it 7F. I have to laugh, though not at you personally. My fiance is Australian and from Adelaide and most of you Aussies don't know cold. Hot, yes, but not cold. She was here last February and even though we had an extremely mild winter, she about froze to death! I don't know what she's going to do when we have a good old fashioned COLD winter with temps below zero Fahrenheit! But to your credit, you Aussies could set in the oven sharing a beer with our Thanksgiving turkey at 350 degrees and never break a sweat. Oh by the way, we can own all the pistols we want, buy all the fireworks we want and not be fined for failing to vote in elections! Ha, take that!!!

Comment

Working...
        X