Anyone at Pate (FTW) this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone at Pate (FTW) this weekend?

I'll be at Zone 2-2A, Ave 11 Space 723 Block 64 with my Zibit. My brother will be selling Mustang parts. We can razz him!

John

This is the only Studebaker I saw in the Car Corral. Very nice '62 6 cylinder with beautiful, tho plain, interior. Had 2 of what I consider unusual features for a 6: factory undercoating and TT.

By the time I had time to look, it was parked on the back row, facing a fence, so very hard to get good pix. Very windy today and will be tomorrow too. Not many people. Frankly, it was the sparsest (is there such a word?) one I've seen. Lots of vendors, just not many buyers.

John

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Johnnywiffer

[blue][size=2][font=Comic Sans MS][b]This is the only Studebaker I saw in the Car Corral. Very nice '62 6 cylinder with beautiful, tho plain, interior. Had 2 of what I consider unusual features for a 6: factory undercoating and TT.

You mention a 6, but the ad says it has a 259. []

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

KEEEEERECT! I guess I was just tired and the wind was so strong it blew my brains out!

John

Comment

Working...
        X