Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HHO generators (burning water in your Studebaker)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who may be interested, here is a report on an HHO generator that was on TV last nite, here in San Antonio.

John

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Son O Lark

You can get far more hydrogen from mixing lye and aluminum.[}]
      Oh Yeah!! And when you fire it,your mother thinks it was an earthquake,and your neighbors call the cops!!BTDT[8D]

Oglesby,Il.
      "Studebaker? It must be hard to find parts for those!"
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I just wanted to note that years ago a company in New Mexico called United Nuclear tested a Hydrogen fueled Corvette and Van which was a sucess. They developed explosion proof tanks which used a absorber so should you cut the tank in half or drop off a 10 story building they would not explode. The units had to be heated to dissapate the gas. The process wasnt perfect though but they used a lithium isotope to split the H from natural gas. This converter took about 2-days to make enough H to travel 400 miles. And it worked until the state and federal government (consumer protection agency) shut them down..
        And that's how it is. Gasoline is plentiful and we should'nt be agonizing about this but we do have the controls and we could cause fuel prices to drop if we all fought the Bilderbergs on this.

Update!! I just had to check and as of two days ago United Nuclear announced they are moving to Michigan which will allow them to continue on w/o previous problems. That project was shut down for 2-years. They started on a plasma unit to get around the regulations but now it may not be needed. These are legit players. United is the same company who supplies our universities with lab supplies for Chemistry depts from caustic chemicals to ordinary elements which were once in every corner store until the government stepped in to protect ourselves from ourselves.

Take a look for yourself. be sure to study the tank technology.

And their home site http://www.unitednuclear.com/supplies.htm
        Lots of fun stuff for the kids.

P.S. Fuel Injection is better $ spent. I want to keep my engine a 259 but would go diesel if only I could find a machine shop to build me an adapter to the 3-speed OD to a VW 1.9. Then I could just run Vegitable oil. I have now dozens of customers using that with our products and they do save $ over diesel. It works and is fun at the same time.

Ches in So.Dakota
        55 Commander Coupe in parts.

Comment

Working...
        X