Good parts car cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good parts car cheap!

Power steeing, TT rear, full dash, and more!

If I was a little closer, or had to go that way, I'd grab it myself.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

It went to my Indiana buddy, he'll have it parted out in a weekend, thanks.

JDP/Maryland
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Yeah, thought that was a heck of a deal.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

It's a slam dunk for a vendor, maybe a $1000 in parts with a bit of work making the car go away. A perfect example of a vendor adding value. Those that might just want the TT for example, would rather pay him $300 for it at a flea market then deal with buying and shipping a $300 car to get it. I'll probably pay for the car in just the few items I need for stock.

JDP/Maryland
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Call Lee in Fort Wayne and make him a offer. I think he gets $300 or so for a TT.

JDP/Maryland
          JDP Maryland

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JDP

It's a slam dunk for a vendor, maybe a $1000 in parts with a bit of work making the car go away. A perfect example of a vendor adding value. Those that might just want the TT for example, would rather pay him $300 for it at a flea market then deal with buying and shipping a $300 car to get it. I'll probably pay for the car in just the few items I need for stock.
            You're welcome, John. As payment I'll ask you to keep that convertible and my engine a minumum of 3 feet apart at all times till I get there next Friday

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
            X