Congrats to SDC/AACA Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to SDC/AACA Member

The March/April 2008 issue of Antique Automobile, the beautiful, official publication of The Antique Automobile Club of America [AACA] arrived in this morning's mail.

SDC member Gary Sassi of Barre VT was awarded Discontinued Automobile Award 1939-1982 at the AACA's 72nd Annual Meeting in Philadelphia earlier this year. Gary and his winning Tiara Gold and Arctic White 1957 Golden Hawk are photographed in color on Page 60.

Cool beans, Gary. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

I was at that meeting and present at the Awards Banquet. It is always a really great feeling to see Studebakers win. Last year there were three and this year there was one. I bet this car will appear in Lancaster in the fall if you want to see it up close and personal. Way to go Gary
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I was at that meeting and present at the Awards Banquet. It is always a really great feeling to see Studebakers win. Last year there were three and this year there was one. I bet this car will appear in Lancaster in the fall if you want to see it up close and personal. Way to go Gary
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I just received my copy of Antique Automobile today and saw that beautiful Golden Hawk. Congratulations!
        Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
        Smithtown,NY
        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I just received my copy of Antique Automobile today and saw that beautiful Golden Hawk. Congratulations!
          Rog

Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

And Gary's pretty Speedster was recognized in the May 08 Hemmings.
            BC
            http://www.rustyrestorations.org/index.php
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X