Upcoming Int'l Meets- when and where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Int'l Meets- when and where?

How far ahead are the locations and dates decided?

I've got:

2008- Lancaster PA
    2009- CeRap IA

Any others set?

I'm REALLY hoping for one in Orlando...[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

2010 Az. and I had heard where 2011 was to be, but CRS has set in.

Ebon...

Comment

2010 Az. and I had heard where 2011 was to be, but CRS has set in.

Ebon...

Comment

Bo 2009 and 2010 are in the pipeline. @010 is in AZ and 2009 is at ??? I forgot right now. Also 2011 is being presented in Lancaster this fall and 2012 will be in South Bend and is in the works. Hope this helps. Hope to meet you f2f in York on Saturday.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Bo 2009 and 2010 are in the pipeline. @010 is in AZ and 2009 is at ??? I forgot right now. Also 2011 is being presented in Lancaster this fall and 2012 will be in South Bend and is in the works. Hope this helps. Hope to meet you f2f in York on Saturday.
          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Cedar Rapids in '09, Phoenix in '10, Springfield, MO in '11 and South Bend in '12.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Cedar Rapids in '09, Phoenix in '10, Springfield, MO in '11 and South Bend in '12.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

2011 will be in Springfield, Missouri. What bothers me I'll be 71 years old.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

2011 will be in Springfield, Missouri. What bothers me I'll be 71 years old.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                  As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

We in the Ozark Trails Chapter are looking forward to hosting our third International Meet. Hope to see you all there in 2011.
                    And yes Carl you will be 71 but you'll be there.

Gary Sanders
                    Nixa, MO
                    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                    Gary Sanders
                    Nixa, MO

Comment

We in the Ozark Trails Chapter are looking forward to hosting our third International Meet. Hope to see you all there in 2011.
                      And yes Carl you will be 71 but you'll be there.

Gary Sanders
                      Nixa, MO
                      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                      Gary Sanders
                      Nixa, MO

Comment

Lets remember to call it "Glendale" AZ in 2010....separate from Phoenix, neighbors, but still just as warm!

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

Lets remember to call it "Glendale" AZ in 2010....separate from Phoenix, neighbors, but still just as warm!

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

The way gas prices are headed it'll be $4.00 a pop by the time summer rolls around. That is going to cramp my style as far as travel anywhere goes. At 14 mpg it is spendy. So I'll not be attending any of these Nationals. Kinda makes me wonder about this old car hobby. Put all that money in the durn thing and then can't enjoy it anyway.

wagone and the not cheap Avanti

Comment

The way gas prices are headed it'll be $4.00 a pop by the time summer rolls around. That is going to cramp my style as far as travel anywhere goes. At 14 mpg it is spendy. So I'll not be attending any of these Nationals. Kinda makes me wonder about this old car hobby. Put all that money in the durn thing and then can't enjoy it anyway.

wagone and the not cheap Avanti

Comment

Working...
                              X