Lost and found, 40 years later, '61 Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
    What a neat story! Congrats on finding it. Stude parts are much more plentiful nowadays than in the 1970s, thanks to the internet and folks realizing there is $ in reproduction. We also have many excellent vendors in the SDC. Glad to hear you intend to join.
    Thanks. My dad and I were both pleasantly surprised at the parts availability for Studebakers now.
    Mike and Dawn

'61 Champ

Comment

How very cool! I would love to find my own Dad's old truck. Probably couldn't afford it though. I did own what he really wanted in '60 though; a Champ with the venerable big six. Sadly had to trade it for another truck. I'm keeping an eye on it just in case Dave gets tired of it, I want it back.
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Originally posted by studeclunker View Post
        How very cool! I would love to find my own Dad's old truck. Probably couldn't afford it though. I did own what he really wanted in '60 though; a Champ with the venerable big six. Sadly had to trade it for another truck. I'm keeping an eye on it just in case Dave gets tired of it, I want it back.
        I hope you can find and buy your Dad's old truck, or at least buy the '60 Champ back.
        Mike and Dawn

'61 Champ

Comment

Working...
        X