Studebaker Truck Farmer News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Truck Farmer News

The Studebaker Truck Farmers have once again adopted the 1963 Prototype Studebaker Truck at the Studebaker National Museum. We are proud foster parents once again thru June 2020. As usual, as a "thank you", the Museum has given us 10 free passes to the Museum. Any Truck Farmers desiring free passes should contact George Orphanidys, ( PM me for George's contact info.) Thank you!, George for handling this.
    On other news, exciting things are in the works for STF. Plans are in the works for a gathering at the upcoming SDC International meet in Mansfield Ohio in September. AND, a new STF Website Host is working on taking over the site from our buddy Frank Borowec in Germany. THANK YOU! Frank, for your great job as Host all these years. Those of you here who have not been to the STF Website really need to check it out! http://www.studebakertruckfarmer.de/

Keep On Studebaker Truckin'
    Jim Sinclair
    Last edited by LarkTruck; 07-03-2019, 03:57 PM.
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Jim, excellent news! I have owned a '61 Champ truck for several years now and had heard of the STF but never considered joining. I just clicked on your link above and checked out the site. There is lots of good stuff there. I think I should probably join.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4867.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	1728595
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
      Jim, excellent news! I have owned a '61 Champ truck for several years now and had heard of the STF but never considered joining. I just clicked on your link above and checked out the site. There is lots of good stuff there. I think I should probably join.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]82142[/ATTACH]
      Please do join us Ed! No Dues, No Rules, just a bunch of Studebaker Truck lovin' Guys and Gals. If you do join, please be patient, as it may take a little while to get you on the roster during our website transition.
      Good lookig CHAMP you have!
      JS

Comment

Thanks, Jim. I'm in. I love my Studebaker truck. See you on the STF forum.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Thanks, Jim. I'm in. I love my Studebaker truck. See you on the STF forum.
          Welcome to the flock, or the herd, or?
          JS

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
            Welcome to the flock, or the herd, or?
            JS
            In reference to trucks, I think the term 'fleet' may be appropriate.
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Jim, I signed up for the site and the STF forum yesterday and was logged on. I tried to log on again this morning and the site does not recognize my login. What am I missing?
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Jim, I signed up for the site and the STF forum yesterday and was logged on. I tried to log on again this morning and the site does not recognize my login. What am I missing?
                Hi Ed,
                I don't think you are missing anything. As you may have noticed, there is not a lot of activity on the STF Forum, accessible from the STF Website. The problem you are having logging on may be partly to blame for it. Most of the Studebaker Truck chatter takes place on the Studebaker Truck Talk page: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/stud...k-talk-f23885/ which is separate from the STFer's. Hopefully, with the transition of the STF Website to a new host, we can get more participation on the actual Truck Farmer Forum.
                Hope this helps explain it.
                Happy 4th!
                Jim
                Last edited by LarkTruck; 07-03-2019, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X