Name:	IMG_8953 (2).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	1760723Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8954 (1).JPG
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	1760724

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate area for this but here goes...I bought this maybe 30 years ago and realized it's an easy restoration for someone LOL. I have no use for it, but I bet someone is looking for one of these. If you are, PM me and let me know why you want one and I'll pick the lucky victim....
    sigpic

Ye gods..... I probably built that one at least 3 different times in different racing configurations. A great kit.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

My first 'Studebaker' was similar except it was called 'Miss Deal' and it had decals of playing cards on the doors. I grew up in a Chevy family so I thought it was an odd looking car at the time. My tastes have evolved since then and a 54 hardtop Commander is now my dream car.

Jim
      \"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!\"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
      Jim Mann
      Victoria, B.C.
      Canada

Comment

The Miss Deal coupe was a Revell kit and much different from AMT Salty Dog. The various issues of the AMT Starliner are much alike regardless of the box. I must have at least 4 different versions right now that are not built.
        sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1728550Looks like the "double whammy" kit, but different artwork.
          Bez Auto Alchemy
          573-318-8948
          http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1728550Looks like the "double whammy" kit, but different artwork.,

Dang, must be a bunch of these out there, I'll take it to the international meet and give it to some young enthusiast who builds them.
            sigpic

Comment

Miss Deal was the dream for me as a kid; Starlight with a Hemi! A classmate bought it at Hot Rod Show Marmorhallarna (google that & click on images...) around 1969-70 & it was a very rare kit here, some years later I managed to trade it from him & I put the body on a slotcar, baaad idea as I slipped out in a curve & stopped midway a long down stretch & in the track of a guy who just couldn't let that crash pass him by...
              sigpic

Josephine
              Champion V8
              4d sedan

Comment

Working...
              X