Antique 32 Studebaker Dictator Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique 32 Studebaker Dictator Coupe

We have probably all heard the song Little GTO by Ronnie and the Daytonas, but has anyone ever heard this one??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTiGKU0Enk

Yes I have it saved on my "C" Drive, I've had that recording on tape for about 50 Years, along with my other Favs:
    the Beach Boys, Jan and Dean the Mamas and Papas, Sonny and Cher, etc.

I always thought it would be Way Cool to have playing on a CD Player under or in your Antique Studebaker displayed at Car Shows!
    Last edited by StudeRich; 03-19-2019, 06:39 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Awesome! For such a twangy little ditty, it is actually filled with quite a lot of emotion within those notes. I actually think it is somewhat melancholy. It is as though the Dictator knows that these good times cannot last.
      Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

I wonder how they got a straight 8 in a '32 Dictator Coupe...
        John
        59 Silver Hawk
        3E12D-122-C4

Comment

I had a Ronnie and the Daytona's 8 track tape cartridge in my GT Hawk in high school. I have no idea what happened to that tape... but I still have the GT Hawk!

Comment

Originally posted by John K View Post
            I wonder how they got a straight 8 in a '32 Dictator Coupe...
            Yes all the '32 Dictators were straight 8s. It was the smaller 8, not the President
            .Click image for larger version

Name:	p1-2 labeled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	1725923
            Richard Quinn
            Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Working...
            X