Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Kranak's (jimmijim8) - New Information!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the news, even though it's bad! A lot of us were wondering and wishing well for Jim.

Denzel, Is there an address where we could send cards, offer help, etc.?

Sincerely,
    Bob

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Thanks for the news, even though it's bad! A lot of us were wondering and wishing well for Jim.

Denzel, Is there an address where we could send cards, offer help, etc.?

Sincerely,
      Bob

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
      53 Starliner Hardtop
      Newton Grove, NC

Comment

His home address is:

Jim Kranak
        200 Paul Avenue
        Weirton, WV 26062

Dustybob

Comment

His home address is:

Jim Kranak
          200 Paul Avenue
          Weirton, WV 26062

Dustybob

Comment

I'm gonna send him a note or card or something. Thanks for the update.[V]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I'm gonna send him a note or card or something. Thanks for the update.[V]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

It just goes to show you how things can change in in instance. I witness this with my dad when I was 16. A brain anuyrism left him paralysed on his right side. I had to grow up pretty fast as I just had my beginners license and my mom didnt like to drive AND this happened in the beginning of winter- snow! Needless to say I am more of a "live for today" kind of guy and get very impatient if I have to wait for things as you never know where you'll be tomorrow.
                Our prayers will be with him.

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

It just goes to show you how things can change in in instance. I witness this with my dad when I was 16. A brain anuyrism left him paralysed on his right side. I had to grow up pretty fast as I just had my beginners license and my mom didnt like to drive AND this happened in the beginning of winter- snow! Needless to say I am more of a "live for today" kind of guy and get very impatient if I have to wait for things as you never know where you'll be tomorrow.
                  Our prayers will be with him.

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

I picked up a card while I was out today (in the Transtar of course[^]) I know alot of us mean well and forget things in the daily rush. If anyone wants their name signed to this card, let me know. I'll give it a couple days before I send it off.

Miscreant adrift in
                    the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe

Comment

I picked up a card while I was out today (in the Transtar of course[^]) I know alot of us mean well and forget things in the daily rush. If anyone wants their name signed to this card, let me know. I'll give it a couple days before I send it off.

Miscreant adrift in
                      the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                      1960 Larkvertible V8
                      1958 Provincial wagon
                      1953 Commander coupe

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Miscreant adrift in
                        the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe
                        You can put my name on the card Bob, hope he gets better soon.

John Clements
                        Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                        Lockleys South Australia
                        John Clements
                        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Miscreant adrift in
                          the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe
                          You can put my name on the card Bob, hope he gets better soon.

John Clements
                          Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                          Lockleys South Australia
                          John Clements
                          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Bob, add me to the card as well. I'll also send a personal one.

To a lesser extent, I understand what is going on with Jim. In 2001, I had a stroke while driving and ended up with a cerebral hemorrage as well from a head injury from piling into the back of a Lexus with a rented Neon (totaled). I had one side paralysis, couldn't even remember words and couldn't speak a coherent sentence.

However, with months of rehab and therapy (physical, vocational, and speech), I recovered fully, and was able to return to work.

My sincere wish is for Jim to fool the doctors and achieve a similar result.

53 Starliner Hardtop
                            Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Bob, add me to the card as well. I'll also send a personal one.

To a lesser extent, I understand what is going on with Jim. In 2001, I had a stroke while driving and ended up with a cerebral hemorrage as well from a head injury from piling into the back of a Lexus with a rented Neon (totaled). I had one side paralysis, couldn't even remember words and couldn't speak a coherent sentence.

However, with months of rehab and therapy (physical, vocational, and speech), I recovered fully, and was able to return to work.

My sincere wish is for Jim to fool the doctors and achieve a similar result.

53 Starliner Hardtop
                              Newton Grove, NC

Comment

quote:Originally posted by dustybob

His home address is:

Jim Kranak
                                200 Paul Avenue
                                Weirton, WV 26062

Dustybob
                                Thanks for this post, Bob. On Oct 10, I sent Jim a get-well card to Palmetto Health Richland hospital address we had earlier. It arrived back today, unopened and "Return to Sender" stamped all over it with no explanation. I'll put it in a larger envelope and send it to THIS address! BP
                                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
                                X