X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker first aid kit

Was in my 63 Hawk upon purchase. cheers jimmijim
    Attached Files
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

They were dealer giveaways, not included in Cars. The Label belongs on the outside of the cover.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

That's awesome. Cool find!
      Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

There is a later style in white box. Mine are packed away, maybe someone else can post a pic. The earlier ones like yours are not seen as often as the later style, at least in my experience.
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
          There is a later style in white box. Mine are packed away, maybe someone else can post a pic. The earlier ones like yours are not seen as often as the later style, at least in my experience.
          Oh good. Off to ebay jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Have a few. Top two still sealed. Bob Palma posted questions on this site re the same topic a few years ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	first aid 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	1721422
            Richard Quinn
            Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Working...
            X