'64 Avanti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '64 Avanti

1964 red Avanti on Seattle CL. I have no other info, but a tech who works for me says it probably can be had for $16K

Looks like a good deal if it is as described. From the dry side of WA so should be no rust problems.
    Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
    50 Champion 2 door*
    53 Commander K Auto*
    53 Commander K overdrive*
    55 President Speedster
    62 GT 4Speed*
    63 Avanti R1*
    64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Even though this does look like a very original and good condition, Real '64, without Air or Supercharger it does does have a lower Value than Most that have one or the other.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Pretty sure this is the same car that has been on Ebay recently with a $17K opening bid

Comment

Looks like a nice honest car.
          Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

The seller is at least being somewhat realistic in the fact that he's not sticking to his guns on a particular price. When I first saw this advertised a few weeks ago, the seller was asking $25,000, then dropped it to $20,000. Today I saw it's now down to $17,500. I'm not saying the current asking price is a good deal or not, just pointing out the asking price has been lowered by $7,500 in a matter of weeks.
            Mark L

Comment

I spoke to the owner. Great guy, selling the car after his dad passed. Needs paint. Original wheels and hub caps are not with car. His dad had all seals and gaskets on engine replaced due to sitting around and beginning to leak. While they had the engine apart, they shaved the head and block making extremely high compression. Per owner, car requires racing grade fuel to run smooth. Seems very willing to negotiate.

Comment

Working...
              X