Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today in Ontario.

Comment

Im in Los Angeles, and I havent received mine yet. Im not freaking out about it though.

Comment

Craig, if that is the case call Cornerstone and ask for a replacement as it should have been there. Of course, maybe it is hung up in the Christmas mail rush too.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Its Canada Post, and we cant help that, Dec 21st and mine is not here yet but maybe Santa will bring it Christmas eve , when it comes it comes , We know it was sent back in November, but our postal system is very slow.
          Evan Severson

Comment

No TW here in southern Illinois either....
            Mike Sal

Comment

Originally posted by Avantidon View Post
              Craig, if that is the case call Cornerstone and ask for a replacement as it should have been there. Of course, maybe it is hung up in the Christmas mail rush too.
              Yeah, Im sure its in transit. The amount of packages USPS is dealing with is enormous this time of year. Thanks!

Comment

21ST and still no sign guess I'll have to wait and see how long it takes for the replacement to get here .

Comment

Originally posted by creegster View Post
                  Yeah, Im sure its in transit. The amount of packages USPS is dealing with is enormous this time of year. Thanks!
                  Its here today , now we can read ,and enjoy and start the wait all over again for the January with the new format, Merry Christmas to all .
                  Evan Severson

Comment

It's in the mail and should be arriving on mailboxes very soon. Really interested in seeing when you get it. So please let me know with a PM when it arrives.
                    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Holy crap it actually arrived today and it only took a month plus a day . Maybe they could try mailing the furthest ones first for a change .

Comment

Yeah, because blaming the publisher for delays in delivery makes total sense.

Comment

I'm always happy to receive mine when it drops on the doormat... whenever that might be... in the UK!
                          Richard
                          sigpic

Comment

My Final thought . I mailed a large heavy parcel to Oregon from here 6 days ago and it has got to the destination as of this morning . Turning Wheels you would have to put 15 years together stacked one on top of each other to equal my parcel and 1 mag takes 31 days go figure .
                            Take care you all

Old Fart

Comment

Originally posted by old fart View Post
                              My Final thought . I mailed a large heavy parcel to Oregon from here 6 days ago and it has got to the destination as of this morning . Turning Wheels you would have to put 15 years together stacked one on top of each other to equal my parcel and 1 mag takes 31 days go figure .
                              Take care you all

Old Fart
                              Speaking of Oregon. This week I received a parcel via USPS from Oregon to me here in New York in three days. I was amazed. For some reason, I can not get TW from Pennsylvania in three days.
                              Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

We may need to rename the club....Grouchy old Caso drivers club.
                                Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Working...
                                X