59 Lark Wagon drivers side moulding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 Lark Wagon drivers side moulding.

Hi I am now trying to locate a driver side molding the one that matches up with the short piece behind the front door and wraps around there rear of the wagon and meets up with the strip that is on the tailgate, so it does not have a spear end. Approximately 71" in length. The part number is #1332191. Also I am now using aftermarket clips as the ones from our vendors are slightly different from the reproduced and don't allow the moldings to suck up against the body.
    Thanks very much,
    Regards,

Hello, 007,
    Depending on the condition you're looking for, l MAY have one available, since l acquired NOS for the wagon l'm restoring. I know l have at least one, but some straightening/polishing might be necessary. Have you asked S.l. if they have NOS? I'm in need of the drip rail moulding above the tailgate, if you happen to know of one, by the way...
    JSC

Comment

Hi JSC,
      I ordered a new piece yesterday from S.I. since I had a credit. Thanks very much for your email.
      Regards,

Comment

Glad you found the piece you need- any pics of your vehicle forthcoming...?
        JSC

Comment

Working...
        X