Back on again jimmijim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on again jimmijim

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally got my password straightened around. Hi y'all jimmijim
    Attached Files
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Hi Jim,
    How in the heck have you bee? Looong time no see or hear from you

Comment

Joe, If all goes well I hope to attend the Maggie Valley meet. I'm at the 5 Star inn. The other place was booked full. My car has not been out in over a year. Hope to see you. jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Glad to see you back!
        Jim Bradley
        Lake Monticello, VA
        '78 Avanti II
        sigpic

Comment

It has been a long time, Jim; 'good to see you back. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Great!!!!!! Welcome back! Among our bunch...average age...health issues...when a participant goes missing...one begins to wonder...did he get mad & leave...was it 'cause of me?...or something worse...I wanted to ask, but was afraid to be the first, in case the news were to be unpleasant

Now that it turns out to be just a silly ol' password.......
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Welcome back Jimm!
              64 GT Hawk (K7)
              1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Nice Jimmy hang in there and hope to see you in the future......Bob
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

Missed you, Jim!
                  "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10,
                  '51 Commander Starlight,
                  '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
                  '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Thanks for the glad to see you back guys. I plan on putting a few miles on the Hawk in the next few years. No sense in letting someone else enjoy it before me. My brother in law has agreed to being the co-pilot. cheers jimmijim

Comment

Good to know you didn't get tired of us. If I ever lose this set-up I will have to contact administration for my password. The password was saved on this browser, but when I tried a different browser the password I had written down didn't work. ??
                      "In the heart of Arkansas."
                      Searcy, Arkansas
                      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Just a reminder that anyone with password problems can email be using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every Forum page

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Bought one of your dashboard wood appliques in the past for my GT, still looks great! Good seeing you back

Comment

Hey Jim, Hope to see yuo in NC. Neil
                            Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
                            X