Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few AVANTI 50th Anniversary Mugs (2012) Now Available .Just $11.50 Shipped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few AVANTI 50th Anniversary Mugs (2012) Now Available .Just $11.50 Shipped.

Some of you may have followed the saga of my effort to obtain a replacement for my broken Avanti 50th Anniversary Mug in another thread here on the forum. These were previously sold out. Lew Schucart of the AOAI stepped up and agreed to order another 34 of this great-looking mug after a number of Stude guys recently said they'd like one, too.

Lew just informed me that he now has about half of this new order sold to people here on the forum. Delivery will be in a few weeks.

This remaining (final?) supply of approximately 15 mugs is very reasonably priced at just $4 per mug, plus $7.50 U.S. shipping. So, $11.50 gets this nifty Avanti 50th Anniversary Mug in your hands.

You can PM Lew here on the forum with your mug order. Here's a link to the original thread that includes the complete info from Lew. That is toward the end of the various postings on the thread.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ary-Coffee-Mug

My personal thanks go to Lew for making this new, limited supply of mugs available. By the way, the photos I've posted are of my OLD AVANTI MUG. It shows nearly five years of daily use! The mug you get will look super, and won't have any wear on the graphics. John
    Attached Files

Good deal!....It's nice to see that some of us came together to help out a Stude/Avanti friend!

Comment

John,
      Similarly to your treasured coffee mug I have the Avanti Club 50th Celebration booklet from that same period. Still a great read.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
      MELBOURNE.

Comment

Working...
      X