need a member around Manko MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a member around Manko MN

Hi, I already have a 63 GT Hawk that has received a full restoration. I read a post from unique specialty & classic cars in Manko MN about another 63 GT Hawk with factory a/c and a 4 speed. The price is reasonable so I am looking for someone to take a look at this car for me before I progress further. Are there any members in that area that are willing and interested to look at this car for me?
    thanks, if you want to cell phone me afterwards, just respond and I'll PM my number
    thanks a lot
    Mark

I think that's "Mankato".
    South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

No Manko, MN. There is a Mankato, MN & you're dealing with a "former" Minnesotan

Comment

I drove through Mankato last Friday and again on Saturday, but I never heard of Manko, MN. I'll try Google to see where it is.

Comment

So, where is Manko, Mn ?
          South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

http://www.uniquemankato.net/inventory.aspx?cursort=asc&mk=Studebaker

Money may not buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by 55 56 PREZ 4D View Post
              So, where is Manko, Mn ?
              I just tried to Google Manko, but it would only bring up Mankato. I'll have to check my Minnesota map to see if it's listed. Never mind, I just looked at the link above, and it is actually Mankato. Sure wish I knew that the other day when I drove through and the temps were in the 60's. Last night they had a foot or more of snow, and no travel is advised.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys, sorry for the misspell. A foot or more of snow, oh my, today in NY; where I work, it will be mid 60's or 70; totally stupid for winter.
                I appreciate all the responses. Mark

Comment

We live in SW Minnesota and travel to Mankato from time to time. Have several Hawks so know a bit about them and how they rust. If you don't find someone closer let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
                  X