Tools made in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tools made in the USA

A link from the new group for 100% made in the USA tools. (warning, sticker shock)

JDP Maryland

Took me to a Sears page saying that the page is not ready.

Comment

Took me to a Sears page saying that the page is not ready.

Comment

Try the new link

JDP/Maryland
        63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
        spent to date $54664,75
        64 R2 GT (Sid)
        spent to date $62,439.30
        63 Lark 2 door
        51 Commander
        39 Coupe express
        39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Try the new link

JDP/Maryland
          63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
          spent to date $54664,75
          64 R2 GT (Sid)
          spent to date $62,439.30
          63 Lark 2 door
          51 Commander
          39 Coupe express
          39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

They're certainly proud of those... [}]

Matthew Burnette
            '59 Scotsman
            '63 Daytona
            Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

They're certainly proud of those... [}]

Matthew Burnette
              '59 Scotsman
              '63 Daytona
              Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Please don't tell me that they have their Craftsman line listed. I thought the Craftsman line shifted to Mexico a few years ago. While they are guaranteed 100%, what is the point really. I see major quality differences in the Craftsman tools that I bought 20 years ago verses the ones from last three years. Craftsman doesn't care if your tool breaks (nor your skin/knuckle once your tool breaks and your hand goes mach 90 into your bumper, cowl or frame). They will just replace the tool. I still have two very nice scars....one from a bumper bolt and one from a cam shaft bolt. The cam shaft bolt was the last time I ever bought a Craftsman tool....didn't even take the broken tool in for replacement.

Comment

Please don't tell me that they have their Craftsman line listed. I thought the Craftsman line shifted to Mexico a few years ago. While they are guaranteed 100%, what is the point really. I see major quality differences in the Craftsman tools that I bought 20 years ago verses the ones from last three years. Craftsman doesn't care if your tool breaks (nor your skin/knuckle once your tool breaks and your hand goes mach 90 into your bumper, cowl or frame). They will just replace the tool. I still have two very nice scars....one from a bumper bolt and one from a cam shaft bolt. The cam shaft bolt was the last time I ever bought a Craftsman tool....didn't even take the broken tool in for replacement.

Comment

Your new link works. I am relieved to see that it is Armstrong and SK. Very good tools. thanks

Comment

Your new link works. I am relieved to see that it is Armstrong and SK. Very good tools. thanks

Comment

The first page HAS to be a misprint. $2000 and $3000 for a 30 piece set of wrenches? I kept looking for the gold plating fineprint.

Comment

The first page HAS to be a misprint. $2000 and $3000 for a 30 piece set of wrenches? I kept looking for the gold plating fineprint.

Comment

I was just talking about the Armstrong tools. Quote

* Armstrong ratchets, sockets, wrenches and accessories are "Made in U.S.A." - from forge to finish.
                            * We are proud to assure you that Armstrong Industrial Hand Tools marked "Made in U.S.A." have earned the honor.

"So the next time one of our competitors tries to push off ratchets, sockets or wrenches made from foreign forgings as "Made in U.S.A.," ask them for the honest truth."

JDP/Maryland
                            63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
                            spent to date $54664,75
                            64 R2 GT (Sid)
                            spent to date $62,439.30
                            63 Lark 2 door
                            51 Commander
                            39 Coupe express
                            39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

I was just talking about the Armstrong tools. Quote

* Armstrong ratchets, sockets, wrenches and accessories are "Made in U.S.A." - from forge to finish.
                              * We are proud to assure you that Armstrong Industrial Hand Tools marked "Made in U.S.A." have earned the honor.

"So the next time one of our competitors tries to push off ratchets, sockets or wrenches made from foreign forgings as "Made in U.S.A.," ask them for the honest truth."

JDP/Maryland
                              63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
                              spent to date $54664,75
                              64 R2 GT (Sid)
                              spent to date $62,439.30
                              63 Lark 2 door
                              51 Commander
                              39 Coupe express
                              39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Working...