No announcement yet.

Pics from a Stude adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary, when I first looked at the picture, I thought you had been cleaning up your barns and found a long lost Stude!

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Gary, when I first looked at the picture, I thought you had been cleaning up your barns and found a long lost Stude!

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

The fellow that owned it took it apart and started the reassembly. The engine, frame and brakes have been done and the body is in primer. It looks solid and should not be too much trouble to get back together.

Comment

The fellow that owned it took it apart and started the reassembly. The engine, frame and brakes have been done and the body is in primer. It looks solid and should not be too much trouble to get back together.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

Just where did all this back breaking work take place? Looks like a faithful Champ got called to duty![)]

steve blake
            Looks like it needs a little TLC,[B)] but a nice looking 3/4 ton Champ nonetheless.[^]

<h5>Mark
            '57 Transtar
            3E-6/7-122
            </h5>
            [img]
            Mark Hayden
            '66 Commander

Comment

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

Just where did all this back breaking work take place? Looks like a faithful Champ got called to duty![)]

steve blake
              Looks like it needs a little TLC,[B)] but a nice looking 3/4 ton Champ nonetheless.[^]

<h5>Mark
              '57 Transtar
              3E-6/7-122
              </h5>
              [img]
              Mark Hayden
              '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
              X