Indoor Swap Space for 2021 SDC International Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor Swap Space for 2021 SDC International Meet

So to the overwhelming support for the 2021 SDC International meet we have filled the two building we originally planned to use as well as a third building is filling fast! We do not have additional buildings to rent, so, if you plan to have indoor spaces you need to register TODAY! We have about fifteen spaces available after that you will be outside. Our outside vendor spaces are unlimited, but you will need to bring all tables and chairs needed. We absolutely need our vendors to step up and preregister so we can position vendors in the prime traffic areas. Thanks to all our vendors for your support. You can download the vendor form and contract at sdcmeet.com To date we have over two hundred families already registered to attend, this is going to be a fabulous meet for all.........
    It is an addiction!

I'm glad we got ours early. It sounds like a big event.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Very cool! I wish I could be there.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
      X