Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker Truck Farmers Will Break Bread in Mansfield!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Truck Farmers Will Break Bread in Mansfield!

The Studebaker Truck Farmers are pleased to announce their upcoming Dinner/Meeting in conjunction with the 55th Studebaker Drivers Club International Meet in Mansfield Ohio. It will be held Wednesday Sept 11th at 6:00 pm at Der Dutchman, an Amish style buffet, located in Bellville Ohio, about 20 minutes from the Richland County Fairgrounds. The cost is $17.49 per person. Our hosts for the event are Martha & Kevin Studebaker from Lexington NC. Yes, they both are Studebaker Family descendants!
    Seating is limited, and registration is needed.
    RSVP by August 31st to martha@studebakercontrols.com or 336-202-4482
    Last edited by LarkTruck; 07-27-2019, 04:11 PM.
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

I will check with Ian Mackellar and see if we should add this to our trip one more thing might not be a bad thing, going to Dayton first and then Mansfield.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
      I will check with Ian Mackellar and see if we should add this to our trip one more thing might not be a bad thing, going to Dayton first and then Mansfield.
      We would love to have both of you join us Bob. It would be nice to see you Guys again! Heck, one of you might even win the long distance award.
      Jim

Comment

Hi Laura and I will be there , Thanks for putting this together , Ed

Comment

Is Studebaker Truck Farmers a club? Do you have a website where I can get more info on it? Is it open to anyone with a Stude truck? Thanks....
          1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Originally posted by 50Champ View Post
            Is Studebaker Truck Farmers a club? Do you have a website where I can get more info on it? Is it open to anyone with a Stude truck? Thanks....
            Not exactly a "Club", just a group (over 600) of guys and gals who own, admire or just have an interest in Studebaker Trucks! Originally started by the late Chuck Naugle, there are no dues, no rules, or officers, just fun and fellowship enjoying our beloved Studebaker Trucks. We do have a Website, but it is currently undergoing a transition, and is not accessible at this time. No official meetings, but we do try to get together at SDC International Meets.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Truck Farmers 2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1729032Click image for larger version

Name:	Truck Farmers 2017.2.jpg
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	1729033 Click image for larger version

Name:	Truck Farmers 2017.3.jpg
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	1729038
            Rhode Island 2016 & South Bend 2017

All are welcome!

Jim Sinclair
            Last edited by LarkTruck; 08-03-2019, 01:11 PM.

Comment

I remember that picture with that Champ under all those people , it’s a wonder it ever moved again (g)
              Sorry We’ll miss the dinner this year ....sounds like a great place .....have fun
              sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
                I remember that picture with that Champ under all those people , it’s a wonder it ever moved again (g)
                Sorry We’ll miss the dinner this year ....sounds like a great place .....have fun
                That Champ is currently undergoing a re-do. Hopefully it will be ready to pile more Farmers on it in Mansfield.
                I will let fellow Farmer Ed chime in on this.
                Sorry you won't make the dinner Bob, are you coming to the meet?
                Jim

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
                  That Champ is currently undergoing a re-do. Hopefully it will be ready to pile more Farmers on it in Mansfield.
                  I will let fellow Farmer Ed chime in on this.
                  Sorry you won't make the dinner Bob, are you coming to the meet?
                  Jim
                  No we aren’t going to the meet ( if we were we’d be at the dinner ) we are going to zone meet in Syracuse and the Dunkirk swap meet .....can’t make everything . By the way I sent some window stickers to Phil Harris so if anyone is looking for some see him at the meet .
                  sigpic

Comment

Understood! Thanks Bob, I was going to email you about stickers.
                    Take care!
                    Jim

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
                      No we aren’t going to the meet ( if we were we’d be at the dinner ) we are going to zone meet in Syracuse and the Dunkirk swap meet .....can’t make everything . By the way I sent some window stickers to Phil Harris so if anyone is looking for some see him at the meet .
                      I too, am thinking of going to the Syracuse Zone Meet. Haven't seen much info about it though. Is there somewhere on line to learn more about it?
                      Thanks

Comment

The Champ under all those Farmers will probably not make Mansfield this year , Not enough cool days or hours in the day. There was no harm to the Champ , Ed

Comment

There is a full page ad in August TWs
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a bump. The Truck Farmer Dinner is 4 weeks from tonight. There is still time to reserve your spot. See OP above.
                            JS

Comment

We were expecting 40 people, and the final count was 59! Thankfully the restaurant was very accommodating. Can't emphasize enough the importance of R.S.V.P!
                              Great time had by all. A big THANK YOU, to Kevin and Martha Studebaker for making the arrangements!
                              Sorry we did not get a group photo this year.
                              Time to start thinking about Chattanooga, Bert Coolidge in TN has put Thurs. evening on the meet schedule, more details to come.

THANK YOU, to all involved in hosting another awesome International Meet. Great Job!

Jim
                              Last edited by LarkTruck; 09-22-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X