This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transportationfrom the Seattle Tacoma Airport

The cheapest form of transportation from the airport to the LaQuinta Inn (Tacoma Dome area) is an Express Bus, Route #574. It runs about every 30 minutes, takes a little over an hour and costs $3.75. Aeroporter Shuttle is around $40.00 per person.
    Peter Bishop

Did you check with the Inn? Many hotels/motels provide airport pickup and drop-off free for registered guests.
    $3.75 sounds like it would be hard to beat. How long does a direct drive take?
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHawk View Post
      The cheapest form of transportation from the airport to the LaQuinta Inn (Tacoma Dome area) is an Express Bus, Route #574. It runs about every 30 minutes, takes a little over an hour and costs $3.75. Aeroporter Shuttle is around $40.00 per person.
      Thanks for the information, Peter. My plan is to go to the host hotel, pick up my registration packet the check in at Best Western. I get off work at 7am have a flight at 11:40 am arrive 2:47pm take all the rides then go to sleep!

Bob Miles
      Pacific Southwest Zone Coordinator 2018-2020

Comment

We skipped the rent car expense & RODE THE BUS FOR $3.75 EA. straight from SEATAC to the dome.

Comment

Working...
        X