Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airport to LaQuinta Hotel

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Airport to LaQuinta Hotel

    I will be landing at Seattle Tacoma International Airport on Tuesday, August 28 about 1:30 pm. Looking to share a ride to the Meet Hotel (LaQuinta Hotel). Please PM me.
    Peter Bishop
    Director,
    Northeast Zone

  • #2
    What happened Peter....I thought you were driving?

    See you there
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

    Comment


    • #3
      Unfortunately that adventure went south, however 2019 IM is on my radar
      Peter Bishop
      Director,
      Northeast Zone

      Comment


      • #4
        Peter, giving some thought to flying out of Buffalo to Seattle on August 28th. What flight arrangements have you made?

        Stu Chapman

        Comment


        • #5
          Have you checked with the hotel to see if they provide shuttle service for guests?
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

          SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

          Comment


          • #6
            shuttle

            Originally posted by studegary View Post
            Have you checked with the hotel to see if they provide shuttle service for guests?
            No hotel airport shuttle available, but public transport route #574 will take you from airport to hotel for $3.75
            Barry'd in Studes

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
              No hotel airport shuttle available, but public transport route #574 will take you from airport to hotel for $3.75
              Barry, I am going to check with them tomorrow but I believe 574 drops you at the Tacoma Dome station and from there you have to make your way to the hotels. However the distance is apparently a 10th of a mile to 3 tenths of a mile depending on which hotel you need. The price is certainly right and if you are 65 or over the price apparently is $1.

              Stu Chapman

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
                Barry, I am going to check with them tomorrow but I believe 574 drops you at the Tacoma Dome station and from there you have to make your way to the hotels. However the distance is apparently a 10th of a mile to 3 tenths of a mile depending on which hotel you need. The price is certainly right and if you are 65 or over the price apparently is $1.

                Stu Chapman
                I have now confirmed that you can get the 574 bus via the departures level at SeaTac airport, just follow the signs. The Tacoma Dome Hotel advises they have a shuttle that will pick you up at the station and take you to the hotel. Just call them on your cell phone a few minutes before you arrive at the station.

                Barry, in your case I would assume that La Quinta would also offer a similar shuttle service as the Tacoma Dome Hotel. Contact them and ask.

                Stu Chapman

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by studegary View Post
                  Have you checked with the hotel to see if they provide shuttle service for guests?
                  Unfortunately, no shuttle service to or from LaQuinta is available

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by studeguy54 View Post
                    Unfortunately, no shuttle service to or from LaQuinta is available
                    Apparently quite a few of the major hotels are together with a shared shuttle. La Quinta is not one of them. Strike one
                    sigpic
                    Claude Chmielewski
                    Studeski
                    http://www.studeski.com
                    Fillmore, Wisconsin
                    47 M-16 Truck
                    53 Commander Regal HT
                    53 2R5
                    60 Lark VIII Convertible
                    60 5E7 Champ pickup
                    62 5E7 Champ no box
                    62 GT Hawk 4 speed
                    63 Lark VI parts car
                    63 GT Hawk R2 4 speed
                    64 Commander Wagonaire
                    64 Daytona Convertible
                    50 Champion Regal (parts car)
                    36 Dictator
                    36 Dictator in pieces

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X