This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooms at the Crown Plaza

I went to register Today February 21 and was told that there are no rooms available for Wed and Thursday night. I did not check for Friday as I planed to leave Friday afternoon.
    Anyone out there that has rooms that is unable to go. I had planed to stay Mon, Tues, Wed and Thur. night
    Ron

No,
    I called today & was also told there are no rooms. I checked to see if there were any over flow hotels on the website & there are none. Are there any that anyone knows of? Is anyone in charge of this that I can contact?
    Rhonda aka Red2ubabe

Comment

I am still looking for a room at the host hotel for Monday through Thursday Night. I have also booked a room at the Comfort Inn Airport on 1940 Post Rd. The motel is 1.8 miles from the host hotel. That is the closest that I found that had a good review. The reservation is able to be canceled prior to 6 PM on Monday June 27.

Ron

Comment

We are at the Comfort Inn along with a number of our club members from the Hamilton Chapter. So, there will be Studebaker folks there. Roly Lusted, president Hamilton Chapter
        sigpic
        Roly Lusted, Past President Hamilton Chapter SDC
        http://www.thehamiltonchaptersdc.ca
        https://www.facebook.com/The-Hamilto...64400/?fref=ts

Comment

I changed our room from the Comfort Inn to the Holiday Inn Express due to there being a shuttle to the meet hotel. That way my wife will not be stuck at one place or the other. Sure hope they are right about the shuttle as the rooms cost more.
          if anyone cancels let me know as I would rather be at the meet hotel. We arrive Monday and leave Friday.
          Ron

Comment

Called the Crown Plaza today. Completely sold out as is Holiday Inn Express. Booked a room at Extended Stay America which is very close to Crown Plaza.
            David Daoust
            Stratham, NH
            '64 Daytona convertible

Comment

Working...
            X